Plug in your birthday and see what this chart says about you.
Hearts live through emotions and relationships. These are the children of the deck, often maintaining a youthful exuberance even into later years. The positive Heart is friendly and affectionate; the negative Heart is self-indulgent or flirtatious. Hearts excel in people-oriented careers. They make good nurses, teachers and counselors, as well as artists and musicians.
Clubs are creative and experience life through talking and learning. As the students of the deck, Clubs are curious, always thinking, and love to talk, read and teach. The positive Club is brilliant and well-informed; the negative Club can be a dishonest know-it-all. Great careers for Clubs include teaching, writing, law and journalism.
Diamonds are on the planet to clarify values. Diamonds like to spend money and like nice things. As the adults of the deck, Diamonds can’t stand being told what to do. Diamonds on a positive path are generous and philanthropic. The negative-minded Diamond can be greedy or miserly. Careers for the diamond person include banking, investing, politics, retail or merchandising, producing and big-business.
Spades are confident, strong-willed and wise. Even when they are young, Spades will often act more mature than their age. These are the workers of the deck. Spades are more interested in doing their jobs well than talking about them or becoming too emotionally involved with others. Spades can be stubborn and don’t like it when others try to control them. Spades find satisfaction in careers in construction (building), broadcasting and health care. And, as the symbol of “transformation,” Spades can also be successful in industries that deal with death or dying, and mysticism.
The “odd” (active) numbers represent a person who is restless, on the go, and thrives on change.The “even” (receptive) numbers are balanced and logical, attracting things andpeople to them.
Ace (One) is ambitious, active and driven. You are a self-starter who is excited to experience all that life has to offer. As a “One,” you may sometimes appear self-centered.
Two is sensitive, logical and comfortable in partnerships because you enjoy having someone to talk to, or bounce ideas off of. Avoid being insincere or becoming too dependent on the opinions of others.
Three is curious, restless and enjoys trying new things. You are extremely creative, so channel your gifts in a positive way to avoid worry and indecision.
Four is fortunate, organized and efficient. You are a hard-worker and good at bringing people and plans together. Avoid stubbornness or being small-minded.
Five is adventurous, restless, and hates routine or anything that limits your freedom. As a “people person,” you are comfortable around all kinds of personalities. Learn to commit.
Six is easygoing, peaceful and fair. You prefer to avoid confrontation, but won’t hesitate to stand up for what you believe in. Avoid stubbornness or falling into a rut.
Seven is the most mystical of all numbers. You have a mental sharpness that, when combined with your intuition (hunches), will serve you well. Have faith that you are being guided. Avoid being indifferent or skeptical.
Eight is the number of power and abundance. You enjoy attention and have special talents in the area of your suit (Hearts — charm; Clubs — knowledge; Diamonds — leadership; Spades — wisdom). Avoid power struggles.
Nine is intelligent and happiest when you give in and are willing to let go. Beware of being too overbearing, stingy or bullying.
10 is ambitious, capable and confident. You like to do things in a big way and may be obsessive or take on too much responsibility.
The “faces” are natural leaders who need to be respected. Even the Jacks, who may be less mature and serious than the King and Queen, need their talents to be recognized.
Jack is clever and playful. This youngest member of the royal family is creative and charming. There may be a tendency to stretch the truth or avoid responsibility.
Queen expresses power and leadership with compassion. Just as powerful as a King, you enjoy pleasing and taking care of others. Beware of being too demanding.
King is a natural leader. Authoritative, powerful, and wise, you prefer to do things your own way. Use caution when it comes to being too pushy or dismissive of others.
Joker is the wild card! A sneaky trickster who can take on the personality of any card in the deck, but most often acts like a Jack. Dec. 31 is the only day of the year that’s linked to the Joker. People born on this day cannot be read using this system.
Nine of Clubs, huh?
LOL At first I thought I was the Ace of Diamonds, but I’m really the King of Clubs. I knew it sounded off.
WOW. ON POINT.
helluh true though!
Hm, true. True.
Mine is oddly accurate, haha.
QUEEN OF HEARTS (;
- sending-virtual-hug reblogged this from nappynapkin
- sending-virtual-hug likes this
- rinealy likes this
- mosaicswift likes this
- sistinaswilde likes this
- jazpaddles reblogged this from hellokhaty
- a-very-wantering-christmas likes this
- hildrethbabyy likes this
- hobbitwhiskers likes this
- lizzyleeeee reblogged this from shutupvilune
- xtinac reblogged this from heardthattheywalkamongthestars
- xtinac likes this
- surrpzorz likes this
- sassy-sabby likes this
- heardthattheywalkamongthestars reblogged this from woahthatslove
- celiaalice likes this
- couldntlivewithout reblogged this from shutupvilune
- couldntlivewithout likes this
- nightskiesanddarktimes reblogged this from shutupvilune
- thats-sonot-raven reblogged this from shutupvilune
- shutupvilune likes this
- shutupvilune reblogged this from omgitsstephaniee
- thinkofyouu-later reblogged this from omgitsstephaniee
- omgitsstephaniee reblogged this from woahthatslove
- imgoing2biastar likes this
- waiting-for-acceptance reblogged this from call-me-ari
- waiting-for-acceptance likes this
- call-me-ari reblogged this from woahthatslove
- woahthatslove reblogged this from hellokhaty
- mechanicalocean likes this
- jbo40 likes this
- thirteenringcircus reblogged this from whereistheromance and added:
- cutiesandbootys likes this
- whereistheromance reblogged this from eatbeforeubeat and added:
- vulgarpink likes this
- eatbeforeubeat reblogged this from jsmooth13
- 900912 reblogged this from hellokhaty and added:
- yzadalawa likes this
- hellokhaty reblogged this from lude-jaw
- noellemakai likes this
- timewastinggalore likes this
- supernatural-lydepressed reblogged this from sup3rst33zy and added:
- originalsinsarah reblogged this from notjustapolicebox
- aaramofday reblogged this from asexual-nutsack and added:
- aaramofday likes this
- tsukicho likes this
- iamtoolazytothinkofaname reblogged this from 12enma12
- nananananana-chin reblogged this from master-masquerade
- nananananana-chin likes this